We have all got to start somewhere.
Being a child of an alcoholic myself, I understand how difficult it can be to find help and trust the person helping you.
I started my recovery journey when I was 18. Now six years later, I am ready to start giving back.
Here is what you will get from this session:
- A listening ear with no judgment.
- An informed /educated individual, experienced in recovering from living with alcoholic parent.
- My personal wealth of knowledge and skills to cope & heal.
- Resources, books, and articles you can use to do your own research.
- Direction on your next steps of healing.
Not only am I here to help you heal, but I am here to help you SUCCEED regardless of the situation you were born into.